I found this over on The Goddess Blogs the other day and thought it was interesting. (Julia London, who originated the post, defines the ‘flying monkey category’ as being: It wasn’t good, it wasn’t bad, it was somewhere in the middle, sort of grotesquely fun.
Three things I like about me:
1. I’m honest – although sometimes that’s a fault as I cannot lie when sometimes a lie is better.
2. I’m learning to think positively – a huge step if you met my birth family
3. My hair. (okay, I guess I’m vain, but I do like it.)
Three things that could stand improvement:
1. I really need to start watching my diet – not only to lose weight, but to keep my cholesterol lower.
2. I could do a little less ‘editing’ and more writing forward, instead of flipping off to read other people’s blogs, and my email, and play solitaire.
3. I could get a wee bit more enthusiastic – and active – about cleaning the house.
Three flying monkey things about me:
1. I relate better to men than women. Even when I lived in a houseful of women. Maybe that’s why I feel comfortable living in a houseful of men now.
2. I cannot do math in my head. And forget giving me a math problem involving a letter like X.
3. I’ll take a tub over a shower anyway – that’s where I get some of my most creative ideas.
Your turn! Name 1) three things you like about you, 2) three things about you that could stand a little improvement, and 3) three flying monkey things about you.
And here’s a shout out for one of my critique partners’ new blog and website – Take a gander over to Danielle Baer‘s blog and leave her a comment, will you?