What a whirlwind it’s been lately. Along with a few interviews and advertising features, I think I’ve got almost all my guest-blog posts written and sent out now. It’s been a challenge to try to make each one unique without being an in-your-face Buy My Book post.
So far for my guest blogging schedule, I will be at these blogs on:
- Friday, January 23: JK Coi – includes an interview I did of my heroine
- Sunday, January 25: Marley Delarose’s – interview of me
- Monday, January 26: Erotic Muses
- Tuesday, January 27: RELEASE Day – Samhain main blog, and also BlueSue’s blog, and I believe Private Property will also be listed on Kate Davies BIN (Buy it Now) post, though that’s just the blurb and a link.
- Wednesday, January 28: “I do not want to wait, I want the book now” – Greta’s devised a comprehensive interview of not only what I write, but what I read and have on my (overflowing) keeper shelf
- Thursday, January 29: The Samhellion blog
- February 3: Rose Marie Wolf
- February 8th: The Samhellion blog
- February 14th (Valentine’s Day): Samhain blog
I’m going to try to put it over on my sidebar so there may be additions go up in the next couple of days. I know I have one for BlueSue going up soon …
I also have an interview coming up at some point on Kate Davies’ blog in her Meet the Author Mondays spot, but I’m not sure of the date yet. And I have a Feature Author spot over on The Romance Studio for February. Gees, I could swear I wrote more blog articles than that. I’ve forgotten someone.
Don’t forget that the contest is still going over on The Raven – you have until Sunday, January 25th to leave a comment to be eligible for a free copy. Winner will be drawn and announced in the comments section, and here, on Monday, January 26th.