Nope, it’s not another link to a guest blog I’ve done. (Thank the Good Lord for THAT!, I can hear you sigh.)
On Saturday a friend of mine emailed me that I’d been mentioned on a specific site back on January 31st. Even though I have a Google Alert set up for “Leah Braemel” I’d had no idea this particular vaulted person knew who I was, let alone might mention me. So I decided to do a little Googling. It’s really interesting to find some of the places where “Leah Braemel” is being talked about.
I already knew about my feature over on The Romance Studio, and my links on Manic Readers, Coffee Time Romance, as well as the times I’ve been mentioned or commented on other authors’ blogs. Then there are all the other ebook selling sites: CyberReads, Diesel Books, Millennium Promotion, Books on Board, amongst other places. Then there was this Albanian site that listed the trailer I did for Private Property, that was a surprise discovery.
But I think my discovery of this site: “Is This Your Name” was the most fun. (To get facts on your name, click on the Home/Search button at the top right hand of that page.)
Top 5 Facts for the Name Leah Braemel:
- 45% of the letters are vowels. Of one million first and last names we looked at, 11.2% have a higher vowel make-up. This means you are very well envoweled.
- In ASCII binary it is… 01001100 01100101 01100001 01101000 00100000 01000010 01110010 01100001 01100101 01101101 01100101 01101100
- Backwards, it is Hael Lemearb… nice ring to it, huh?
- In Pig Latin, it is Eahlay Aemelbray.
- People with this first name are probably: Female. So, you are constantly overcharged for beauty products.
3 Things You Didn’t Know:
- Your personal power animal is the Siberian Chipmunk
- Your ‘Numerology’ number is 1. If it wasn’t bulls**t, it would mean that you are ambitious, independent, and self-sufficient. Although you are generally happy, loving, dynamic and charismatic, you can sometimes be egotistical, selfish and melodramatic.
- According to the US Census Bureau°, 0.072% of US residents have the first name ‘Leah’ and fewer than 0.001% have the surname ‘Braemel’. The US has around 300 million residents, so we guesstimate there is only 1 American who goes by the name Leah Braemel.
Actually, there’s only one CANADIAN who goes by the name Leah Braemel – which is why I chose it. I prefer to be unique thank you, especially since there are three ladies in my home town alone that share my real name. (Since most doctors send you to a central lab in town, I often get calls from doctors’ offices giving me information for medical tests I haven’t had. Scary.)
While I totally agree with item #2 in the “Things You Don’t Know” list (which by the way, I do know that about me) , what’s that business of my “power animal” being a Siberian Chipmunk? Surely I’m a much more scary and powerful animal. Something like a tiger or lynx or a bobcat. Something with teeth and claws that can tear apart its foe with little effort. Okay, given that I live in a country that’s cold six months of the year, maybe a Siberian tiger, but a chipmunk? I don’t think so.
Then as I continued scrolling down through the list Google provided, I found a link that stopped me cold. Oh. My. God. My blog, and a blog post I wrote back in December, is quoted and linked to in David Baldacci’s blog. How cool is that?