Thanks to my street team leaders, I now have a post office box in the US, so if you want RTCs (romance trading cards) or postcards, you can send a stamped self-addressed envelope (just a regular sized one will do) with a single US stamp for regular mail to:

Leah Braemel
P.O. Box 1431
Sulphur Springs, TX 75483

Or you can just leave a message for me on the contact page of this website with your snail mail address and we’ll send you those postcards or trading cards.

Tabatha and Kayla are getting antsy, I think, and want something to do. Let’s keep them busy. 😉

And while I’m talking about swag, since I have two books coming out in print next year, I am having to make decisions about bookplates that I can autograph and send to anyone who asks so they’ll have an autographed book.  Do you use bookplates? Like them? Want them?

How about Hauberk T-shirts or shirts that say “I ♥ Sam” (Or Troy, or Dillon, or Brett)  My team leaders are considering putting together a CafePress or Zazzle store. Would you want one? And what would you buy?

Questions on swag and info on how to get it
Tagged on:

2 thoughts on “Questions on swag and info on how to get it

  • August 7, 2012 at 10:39 am

    I’m very eager to send out some Leah swag! 🙂

  • August 7, 2012 at 12:17 pm

    Woot! Yay, Tabatha and Kayla! Gotta keep you busy then 😉 Very cool!

Comments are closed.