Congratulations to Shadow, who correctly identified the six changes in my Spot the Differences contest for a 2013 Houston Firefighter Calendar. Shadow, we will be contact you shortly about sending your prize.
In addition to my street team leader buying the calendar, I’ve also made a $50 donation to the Houston Firefighters Burned and Crippled Children’s Fund. If you’d like a calendar of your own, simply click on the first link above. Or if you don’t want a calendar, but wish to make a donation, there’s a “donate” button you can click on from either of the above links.
Thank you to everyone who entered the Spot the Differences contest.
So the correct six changes were (and they didn’t have to be listed in any order):
1) the Samsung billboard was changed to my Private Deceptions cover
2) a building as added beside the Barkley’s building.
3) the advertising sign was flipped. (Yes, that original sign really was upside down and backwards when we were there — prove that advertising worked.)
4) the billboard with a beer bottle was switched to a picture of a puppy (who happens to be my puppy Seamus, not that you had to know that.)
5) The W in the W 46th St. sign was changed to an N
6) The walk sign was switched from a white walker to a red one.
When my son made the changes, he figured #5 would be the toughest. I found it almost immediately yet missed the one he thought most obvious (the added building)
And to show you how the original picture looked, here it is again.