Today’s the start of a fundraising effort on behalf of Paws with a Cause. In addition to the prizes you can win listed below, I’ll be giving away a print copy of Private Deceptions — the winner will be chosen from any commenters today, or any of my upcoming Paws for a Cause posts over the coming week. Remember, there are TWO separate ways to win — to win one of the four main prizes (the gift certificates or boxes of swag) you must donate via Everribon and then email Danielle. To win my prize, follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter widget at the very bottom. I’ll be posting more posts throughout the coming week, to give you more chances to win.
Hello Everyone! We have a total of 59 blogs that have gotten together to help raise money for a great cause. There are going to be some awesome prizes up for grabs for people that donate money to the cause. Here is a little about the company that we are raising the money for:
Paws With A Cause® enhances the independence and quality of life for people with disabilities nationally through custom-trained Assistance Dogs.
PAWS® increases awareness of the rights and roles of Assistance Dog teams through education and advocacy. Founded in 1979, Paws With A Cause is dedicated to helping its clients who are challenged by many disabilities, such as Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy, Seizure Disorders, and Hearing Disorders to name just some. Each of our dogs are trained to meet the specific needs of our clients. Tasks may include opening and closing doors, picking up objects, pulling a wheelchair, turning lights on and off, and alerting a person to particular sounds like a telephone, doorbell, smoke detector and many others. Our dogs change lives by enhancing the independence of our clients. By just opening a door, a dog opens up the world for a person with a disability and your donations will go to making that happen. PAWS thanks you so much for your donation and allowing us to open more doors.
Paws With A Cause
4646 South Division
Wayland, MI 49348
Warning: Do not try to email Danielle the name and donation amount of another person that is not yourself. If Danielle receives more than one email with the same persons name and donation amount she will have to ask for your copy of the receipt from Everibbon to verify that you are the correct winner. Thank you.
How to donate:
1. Go to https://www.everribbon.com/PawswithaCause
2. Click on “Make a Donation”
3. Enter an amount you wish to donate. Everibbon will add a small fee to your donation for processing. My fee for donating $5.00 was .49 cents. So keep this in mind when deciding your donation amount. You will receive 1 entry into the giveaway for every $1 you donate.
4. In the box that says “on the behalf of” please put your name. This is the name that will be listed on the Everibbon website so put a name you do not mind being visible to everyone. Do not check the box to make an anonymous donation because I will not be able to track your donation to enter you into the giveaways.
5. Next it will ask you for your credit or debit card information.
6. Then it will ask for your email address to send you a receipt. This is so that you can submit it for tax purposes.
7. Ta Da! You’re all done making your donation. Now you need to contact Danielle to enter the giveaway.
8. Please email Danielle at RomanceBookJunkiesDanielle@Yahoo.com with the name you used to donate your money. For example the name I used to donate on behalf of was Romance Book Junkies. Do not send me your name off your credit or debit card because I will not be able to see this. Along with the name you used please tell me how much you donated and if you live in the US or are International.
9. You’re all done. Thank you for donating!
What’s in it for you? (Other than just that “I did something good!” feeling)
There will be 4 winners for the main giveaway.
- 2 $65 gift certificates to any online book store.
- 1 huge box of books and swag from Romance Book Junkies (for US residents only)
- 1 huge box of books and swag from Bitten by Paranormal Romance (for US residents only)
Good luck to all and thank you for helping make this fundraiser a success.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
Note: The widget below is ONLY for Leah’s giveaway. You must do the above to be entered for the main giveaway for the gift certificates and the boxes of swag.
a Rafflecopter giveaway