Today is my birthday and I’m having another birthday bash. Which means I’m switching the traditions around and giving away presents. Once again, I’ve invited other authors to help me celebrate so you’ll end up with a very big present. The photo below is just part of what is included.
- A $50 $60 Gift Card — to the winner’s choice of Amazon or Barnes & Noble
- a Samhain Publishing tote bag signed by Jayne Rylon, Cat Johnson, Dana Marie Bell, Cheryl Brooks, Lissa Matthews, Robyn Bachar, Anara Bella, Dee Carney, Margaret Ethridge/Maggie Wells, Rita Henuber, Alannah Lynne, Linda McMaken, Hildie McQueen, Virginia Nelson, along with Lorelei James, Christy Reese, Linnea Sinclair, Shiloh Walker, Lori Wilde and 22 other authors (a complete list of who signed it can be found here.) I must admit I forgot to sign it myself 😳
- a print copy of Red Hot Holiday Anthology by Anne Calhoun/KA Mitchell/Leah Braemel autographed by me,
- an autographed (by me) copy of Northern Heat: Best Canadian Erotic Romance Stories anthology,
- an autographed copy of Virgin by Cheryl Brooks,
- an autographed copy of Have No Shame by Melissa Foster,
- winner’s choice of a (1) digital copy of Rita Henuber‘s backlist,
- a digital copy of Commitment by Margaret Ethridge,
- a digital copy of Jumping Mr. January by Maggie Wells, and a digital copy of Love Letters Volume 1: Obeying Desire by Maggie Wells,
- a digital copy of Bound and Determined by Anara Bella,
- a digital copy of Dom of the Dead by Virginia Nelson
- a Hot Damn Designs calendar (runs from May 2013-April 2014),
- a Hot Damn Designs T-shirt (XL),
- a Carina Press water bottle,
- a Secret Cravings travel mug,
- various other buttons, pencils and pens and other goodies from me and other authors such as Kallypso Masters.
Unfortunately, because of the size of the box to be shipped, I am going to have to restrict the contest to North American mailing addresses only, and only where such raffles are legal. (full contest rules can be found on the Rafflecopter widget) You can get extra entries by liking the participating authors’ Facebook pages/profiles. If you’ve already liked them, just click on “I’m a fan” and the Rafflecopter widget will know so you can still count them as entries.