That’s one of my favorite pictures of Gizmo Guy and my boys. I think it’s because we’d had a really good day and everyone’s smiling, even if the weather is threatening. As you may have guessed, it was taken a very long time ago. Now it’s tough to get any of them to look at a camera.

But Gizmo Guy, you’re a great dad. We all love you!

Happy Father’s Day
Tagged on:

8 thoughts on “Happy Father’s Day

• June 16, 2008 at 5:27 am

Happy Father’s Day GG.

Personal note to GG: Get your ass to the doctor before you have another attack. At the very least, get set up with some Tylenol 3’s incase you do.

• June 16, 2008 at 9:01 am

Great photos! It’s sure hard to keep up with how fast everyone is growing!

• June 16, 2008 at 1:29 pm

I second Wylie’s note. Don’t mess around, go to the doctor!

I hope you guys had a great day. We stayed home and did nothing. It was great!

• June 16, 2008 at 1:33 pm

If you’re reading the comments and wondering ‘what attack’, Gizmo Guy had what may have been a gall bladder attack on Saturday morning that lasted five hours and probably shortened my life just from the fear of watching him in such pain. Typical guy that he is, he refused to go to the hospital or see a doctor. I’m working on him, but he’s stubborn to the extreme.

• June 16, 2008 at 1:34 pm

Oh, and we stayed home and did nothing on Father’s Day too – GG decided not to go golfing (probably a good thing considering the thunderstorm we had yesterday afternoon.) He stayed home and watched the US Open – his favorite spectator sport, and played with his Itouch. A Dad’s day of bliss.

• June 16, 2008 at 5:22 pm

Happy Father’s Day GG.

Where was that photo taken?

Yeah, and I agree with Wylie. He should get his rear in gear since that last attack!!!

🙂

• June 17, 2008 at 11:24 am

Amy, the top picture was taken at Burleigh Falls, north of Peterborough Ontario (near Buckhorn for anyone who knows that area)

The bottom one is Gizmo Guy’s home office – right beside my desk. And yes, there are THREE computers on his desk, and two monitors, a satellite receiver, a lava lamp, one of lights that arc when you touch them, and a ton of collectible toys from McDonalds and other restaurants. Gizmos to the extreme!

• June 18, 2008 at 11:31 am

That is a wonderful picture although the background is so perfect I thought they posed in front of one of those scene backdrops.

Don’t forget about kidney stones. I’ve heard them described like a woman giving childbirth – by a man and what do they know? – as well.

Comments are closed.