Promo has been tiring me out, and I figure you’re ready to see something a little different, so I dragged out an old favorite. Name that movie. I give you a line and you tell me what movie it’s from. There aren’t any prizes, just have fun and see how many you recognize. Some are new, some are old, one’s not “technically” from a romance, and the lines aren’t all from the hero or heroine.
1. You know the Greeks didn’t write obituaries. They only asked one question after a man died: “Did he have passion?”
2. I’m that dog who saw a rainbow, only none of the other dogs believed me.
3. I’m just a girl standing in front of a boy asking him to love her.
4. Not all tears are an evil.
5. Can I have one last first kiss?
6. And in that moment, everything I knew to be true about myself up until then was gone. I was acting like another woman, yet I was more myself than ever before.
7. I’m Henry the 8th I am. Henry the 8th I am I am. I got married to the widow next door. She’s been married seven times before
8. I couldn’t love you any more if you were my own son. But the fact of the matter is, you’re… well you’re a putz.
9. You can take the girl out of the honky tonk, but you can’t take the honky tonk out of the girl.
10. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.