Contest notes: Each entrant who correctly responded with five differences was added to my spreadsheet and assigned a number in the order their entry was received. (I received 22 entries, by the way.) I ran those numbers through random.org’s sequence generator to determine the winner — Wererabbit. I will be contacting Wererabbit by email regarding her snail mail address.
Technically there were six possible differences between the photos, but I only asked you to find five.
You could have listed them in any order:
- the bin of red apples in the top picture are green apples in the bottom
- the number of green grapes increases in the bottom picture
- the red sign for red grapes in the top picture changes to a yellow sign for sweet mangos in the bottom
- the bag the woman at the right hand side of the top picture changes to a large watermelon in the bottom picture
- between the two women shoppers by the cashier in the bottom picture there is a new yellow sign that isn’t in the top picture.
- for those really eagle eyed viewers, behind that sign some extra cherries appear in the bin.
Thank you to all those who took the time to enter my contest. I hope you had as much fun as my family did. And thanks to Curly who did such an excellent job photoshopping Gizmo Guy’s photo. Oh, and a special shout out to Lisa Pietsch for hosting the contest on her blog too, with even bigger photos.